Sunday, January 8, 2012

Dessert Hills - Washington County Aquatic Center

HAPPY THE RACE IS OVER AND WE DID GREAT!!
I Think I know how to put these on??

Sexy Shoulder!

I can smile the race is OVER, YA!

WHAT AM I DOING? This is crazy swimming a 500.

Im tired!

Smooth Sailing Jade.


Im calm, put ready to punch someone.

No Breathing - Lips together.

GO Holden!

Holding Steady Kollin.

That wasn't as bad as I thought.  Im not even tired.

"Take your mark" Are you talking to me?

Deep meditation before a race is important.

Don't look at my kneecaps. Can we start already.

Think FAST!

Fly Mitchell Fly!

Don't mess with me!

Smile you are on candid camera


Got you!
Im tired and ready to have a nap.

Marshell's stretching routine or new chicken dance.

I mean business.

Stretch, Baby, Stretch

Take your mark-Tuck that head

Best Friends or Rival Competitors?

#1 BACKSTROKE - GOOD JOB

I can only see out of one eye.

It really looks fuzzy when looking through googles - Jade

Don't worry - Be Happy.

Hi to all my fan club out there watching. I'M A STAR!

Listen the crowd is screaming so loud for us. They love us.

Happy Days - Doing what we love, SWIMMING!

Fabulous Girls!

What am I doing swimming the 500 again.

Lets sit down that was tuff swimming a 500.

"Mitch I dont understand you missed your turn"  "Marshell no complaining I kept my googles on"

Ready to Rumble 

Mitchell and the pit crew.

 "I'm bored can we get on with this"

"Dont get in my way" - Dallin

Tyler I think you are suppose to go down when they say "Take your mark"

Hope these will stay on.

Im cool and calm.

Great Start!

Happy I am done.

Josh and Marshell give it there all.