Monday, February 5, 2018

Parent Tickets for State

EXCITED FOR STATE!!!!

UHSAA.org has information about state swim meet. Cedar High Principal Lewis has requested tickets for the parents of the 17 qualified State Swimmers.  We have 34 tickets for both Friday and Saturday. 




 I will pick up coaches/ ticket packet in Midvale Utah early at UHSAA office.


I will plan to drive to the Swimmers Hotel (Hampton Inn  332 West Park Lane Farmington Utah 84025)   I need to pass on the swimmers deck passes and will give parents tickets if want to meet at 9:00p.m. Thursday Feb. 8.

I will take the tickets to the South Davis Recreation Center (550 N. 200 W. Bountiful Utah) Friday Feb. 9. I RECOMMEND YOU COME AND LINE UP BETWEEN 9:00 AND 11:30 A.M – The line will start forming before they allow 4A into pool area.  Deck and seating usually opens between 12:00 and 12:30


I would like to hear from you when you want me to meet you at the pool Friday Morning.  For those parents coming up late Friday night please let me know if you can meet up Friday night or early Saturday morning.  AGAIN I RECOMMEND THAT YOU COME AND LINE UP BETWEEN 6:00 and 8:00a.m.  You will be let into the pool area between 8:00 and 8:30AM.  I am staying in a hotel just down the street from the South Davis Recreation Center in Bountiful. 




Please pay Debbie Slaugh at CHS and she will give you a receipt - Principal has requested you give me the receipt as pick up tickets. $8 a ticket per session. 



IF YOU PLAN TO NOT ATTEND PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN MAKE those tickets available for others. Please text or call me. 
If you need extra tickets let me know and I will start making a wait list. 



Email uhsstateswimtimers@yahoo.com if want a front row seat as a timer, not sure how many spots available. 

Thanks Leah (435-590-6935)