Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Cedar Swim over Concession Stand at Girls Basketball game- Tuesday November 29, Thursday December 8, and Wednesday February 1




The Cedar High Booster club will give the swim team money if we help run the concession stand during basketball season.  The money will be used to assist in paying assistant coach, buy needed  equipment, and some funds will help reduce the swimmers cost that travel to State. 
If you can not help on Tuesday we need help on Thursday December 8, and Wednesday February1. ( 3:30-5, 5:00-6:30, and 6:30-8, and 7:30 to 9:00 to help clean up) 

CHS Swim Team is in-charge of concessions on Tuesday November 29 during the girls basketball games.  We will have the concession stand open from 4:00p.m. until about 8:00p.m.  I have asked for two or three parents to be there for 1 and 1/2 hour shifts.  The first shift will start at 3:30 so the stand can be opened and food prepared. The last shift can start clean up by 7:30.   I have not done it for several years but I do not think it is too hard and there are instructions on the wall for prices and what needs to be set up and then cleaned up.  

Need a few more parents to help on the early shift.  The booster president would like us to have at least two parents there at all times.  I have the following parents signed up.  I hope I did not miss anyone.  If you had planned on helping and I did not list you please contact me, or if you think you can still help contact me. 
Leah Brown - 590-6935(text or call) ljb1@live.com (email)  

3:30 to 5:00 p.m. 
1. Nancy Osborn
2. 
3.

5:00 to 6:30 
1. Tera Jones
2. Jill Wilson
3. LeAnne Wankier

6:30 to 8:00
Daralee Kjar
Tiffany Newbold
Leah Brown